Managing Partner Property and Casualty
An extensive and diverse professional with significant accomplishments in the areas of executive management, business development, marketing, underwriting, manufacturing and engineering. A dedicated, results-oriented executive with strong leadership, problem solving and decision making capabilities.
Successfully achieved company objectives with strategic planning, effective communication and proven managerial skills through evolving markets and conditions for over twenty years.
- Developed, introduced and marketed custom programs designed to provide solutions to the Medical Malpractice problems facing doctors across the United States.
- Organized a complete staff of providers necessary to establish Captive Insurance Companies (CIC) and Risk Retention Groups including areas of Actuarial responsibilities, Accounting, Law, Audit, Risk Management, Claims Administration, Captive Management and Reinsurance.
- Developed a personal book of Medical Malpractice insurance business consisting of over $3million in premium. Created a property and casualty division in a successful Guardian Life General Agency with emphasis on the medical profession with over 22 years of operation.
- Marketed the newly created P&C department’s products to the existing client base which consisted of Manufacturing, General Contracting, Medical Malpractice, Transportation and real estate.
- Instituted a training program for in house agents to educate them on opportunities for cross Selling Property, General Liability, Workman’s Compensation, Automobile and Personal Lines coverage.
- St. Peters College, Jersey City, NJ